Call Us: (305)900-3333

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does your CPA Firm charge for IRS Representation and Tax Problem Resolution services?

For most cases, we charge a flat fee.  Many clients believe that they cannot hire a CPA to assist them with their IRS Tax Problems.  The great news is that we have made our fees very affordable.  We understand that many clients are under financial duress and this is why we work with our clients by providing them an opportunity to pay their fees to us through an installment payment plan.  The cost of services depends on the actual details of your case, the kind of tax problem you have, if you are a business or individual filer, and the total amount of your tax debt.  More severe tax problems will cost more because more complex services will be required.  We accept all major credit cards.  Once you retain our services, you will not have to meet or talk with the IRS.  The best way to determine the cost of services is to contact us or schedule a Free Consultation with our office so we may fully understand your tax situation. ­­­­­­­­­

What can your CPA Firm do for me that I can't do for myself?

You can legally represent yourself before the IRS, however our CPA Firm never advices that you do.  Same way that it's not recommended that you represent yourself in a criminal case or civil lawsuit; it's simply not advisable that you represent yourself when dealing with the IRS.  For starters, please understand that the IRS is not on your team.  You owe them taxes and they want to collect it all!  IRS personnel are trained to extract information from you that is sensitive in nature such as where you work and where you bank.   Their advice to you will not necessarily be in your best interest.      

The truth of the matter is that when you are represented by our CPA Firm, your chances of obtaining a positive resolution to your IRS Tax Problem increases dramatically.  We save you time, money and aggravation.    

Why should I retain your CPA Firm instead of my own tax preparer?

While your tax preparer, CPA or tax attorney may be good at what they do, the truth is that most handle very few IRS tax problems per year, and some never handle any IRS issues at all.  Taking into consideration the seriousness of your tax problem, you are better served by someone that specializes in helping individuals and businesses solve their tax dilemma.  From IRS compliance issues, IRS Audit Representation, to IRS Offers in Compromise and Installment Payment Plans, our CPA Firm focuses on helping clients resolve their tax problems all year round.

What about a National Tax Representation Company, should I hire one?

We definitely don't recommend it!  If you don't believe us, all you have to do is check out their Better Business Bureau ratings and you will be shocked to see their grade - an F!  Unlike a CPA Firm, all of these tax resolution companies are unregulated and unlicensed.  Most are currently under investigation by their respective state Attorney General Offices and/or are defendants in class action lawsuits due to misrepresentations, deceptive business practices and fraud.  Don't be their next victim; hire a licensed tax professional to help you with your tax problem.    

Please contact us by using the form below:

Phone Number
Best time to call

[ Show a different Image ]