Florida and Local Tax Problems
As a Florida based business, you know how complex state and local tax issues and compliance can be. Businesses in Florida are required to collect and remit a garden style variety of taxes to the Florida Department of Revenue (FDOR) and local tax authorities. Depending on the kind of business you operate, you must be aware of the Florida taxes you are required to collect and pay which may include:
· Sales and Use Tax (sale, rental, lease, certain services, commercial property)
· Unemployment Tax
· Corporate Income Tax (Entities that do business, or earn or receive income in Florida)
· Communications Services Tax
· Documentary Stamp Tax
· Gross Receipts Tax
· Insurance Premium Tax
· Pollutants Tax
· Severance Tax
· Solid Waste and Surcharge Tax
· Other Taxes
If you have been notified by the FDOR or local taxing authority that your business has been selected to undergo a tax examination or audit, we can help. Audits take significant time away from your business, family and personal time requiring you to gather loads of documentation in order to substantiate each and every item reported on your tax return.
The Florida Department of Revenue is aggressive in its mission to ensure that your business is accurately collecting all required taxes and remitting all taxes timely. Failure to cooperate with an audit will result in further enforcement action.
Rarely do our business clients even speak or meet with the Florida DOR. Our CPA Firm will handle it all for you so that you do not take time off from your business. We are skilled at tax representation, while ensuring that the Florida DOR treats you fairly and with respect.
Our CPA Firm never recommends that you deal with the Florida DOR or local taxing authorities alone.
Our goal at Gonzalez & Company, CPA, PA is to resolve your tax problems and get you back on track with your life.
We can help you with any Florida Department of Revenue or Local Tax Problems, including:
· Florida DOR Audit Examination or Representation
· Unfiled Florida Tax Returns
· Unpaid Florida Taxes (Sales, Use, Unemployment, Corporate, etc)
· Florida Unemployment Payroll Tax Problems
· Penalty and Interest Reduction
· Tax Liens
· Tax Levies
· Bank Account Levy
· Other Florida Department of Revenue Collection ActionsPlease complete the form below to receive a Free Consultation and Tax Analysis with a Miami Certified Public Accountant (CPA).