When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner. Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That's 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
Gonzalez & Company, C.P.A., P.A. offers payroll solutions that meet your business's needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best--running your company.
Please take a moment and ask yourself these three questions:
1. Is doing your own payroll taking time away from running your business?
2. Are you spending too much money on costly payroll service bureaus like ADP, Paychex and other payroll companies?
3. Have you had to pay a penalty because of payroll tax errors or missed deadlines?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then read on!
Say Goodbye to Payroll Hassles
With our professional expertise, we are able to design a custom payroll solution that best fits your needs. We can provide you with a full-service payroll experience at cost-effective rates. As your Miami CPA and trusted advisor, we guarantee your payroll will be accurate, timely, and hassle-free. With our payroll service, you will always receive:
· Top-Notch Service - Guaranteed to please;
· Accuracy - Means no payroll problems;
· Time Savings - Delivering time-saving payroll services;
· Affordability - Honest savings on payroll services;
· Reliability - Dependable, trouble-free payroll services;
· Convenience - Anywhere, anytime, anyplace payroll;
· Professionalism - CPA Firm with professionals that care;
· Completeness - One stop shop for superb business services.
Now you can trust your payroll is in good hands. There's nothing better than personal attention from a trusted advisor who knows your business.
Our Comprehensive Payroll Services Include:
No More IRS or FL DOR Penalties!
· Did you know that each year, 1 out of 3 small businesses pays a penalty to the IRS?
· Avoid pesky IRS and Florida DOR payroll tax notices, collection letters, penalties and interest;
· With our payroll service, you'll never miss a tax deadline or pay the wrong amount.
Payroll Service You Can Count On
· We complete your federal and state payroll filings for you, including 941/944 quarterly forms, year-end 940 forms, Florida UCT, and W-2's, W-3's, and 1099's.
· All of your payroll information will be maintained and available: employee records, past pay stubs, tax filings, and records of tax payments.
· No tax impounding - funds stay in your bank account until payment is due. We don't withdraw taxes on each payday, which typically can be several weeks before they are due.
· Guaranteed accurate federal, state and local tax calculations;
· Free direct deposit;
· Professional paychecks and pay stubs;
· Secure online employee access to pay stubs;
· Payments to independent contractors;
· Wage garnishments;
· Vacation and sick pay tracking;
· Pay types: salary, hourly wages, multiple pay rates, bonuses, cash tips, paycheck tips, expense; reimbursements, allowances, holiday, and more;
· Voluntary deductions: taxable and pre tax premiums for medical, dental, and vision; retirement plans; flexible spending accounts: dependent and medical care; cash advance and loan repayments; and others.
Federal Tax Deposits and Filings
· Electronic Tax Payments and Filings;
· Quarterly and year-end filings;
· W-2's, W-3's and 1099 Forms;
· W-4's, I-9's, new hire reports and employer registration forms.
State Tax Deposits and Filings
· Florida Unemployment Taxes;
· Quarterly and year-end filings;
· Multi-state tax payments and filings;
· New hire reporting;
· Employer registration forms.
Accounting Software Integration
· Payroll data integration available for QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Online Edition, QuickBooks for Mac, Peachtree®, ATX Client Write-Up, TaxWise Client Write-Up, CCH ProSystem fx® Write-Up, and Microsoft® Money.
Detailed, Insightful Reports
· Employer reports: Tax Liability, Tax and Wage Summary, Total Pay, Tax Payments, Workers’ Compensation, Vacation and Sick Leave, Billing Summary, Total Cost, Retirement Plans;
· Employee reports: Payroll Summary, Payroll Details, Deductions, Last Paycheck, Employee Details.
· Paychecks can be electronically deposited into employee bank accounts with our Direct Deposit service. Your employees will appreciate Direct Deposit. No more trips to the bank. We also provide professional pay stubs detailing the current as well as year-to-date withholdings, vacation and sick time.
· All common pay types are supported.
· Voluntary deductions are also handled, such as insurance, retirement plans, and many others.
Custom Payroll Reports Service
There seems to be an endless amount of special reports Government agencies require. We can prepare the following reports for you:
· Worker's Compensation Audits;
· Unemployment Claims;
· Social Security Audits;
· Child Support Audits;
· W-2 and W-3 processing;
· 1099 and 1096 processing;
· Preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I outsource my payroll?
What do I need to get started?
All we need is your company and employee information, and payroll history (if any) for this year. We do the set up for you, there's nothing to install on your end. Call us to schedule an appointment to discuss your payroll requirements.
Can I switch payroll provider's mid-year?
Yes, we can start your payroll any time as long as you have records of your payroll history.
What about W-2's?
At year-end, we create W-2 forms for you and your employees. And we take care of filing them with the Social Security Administration.
Do employees get online access to their pay stubs?
Absolutely. Your employees can also access their pay stubs securely online through our online payroll site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How will I stay on top of my payroll details?
We will provide you with a variety of reports that will allow you to remain informed and in control of your payroll.
How much do we charge?